PressureWave Pulsed-Wave Treatment for Erectile Dysfunction
What is it?
Painless low intensive shockwaves into the penis. This stimulates the penis to open up blood vessels and make new blood vessels. More blood vessels means more blood flow into the penis and better erections. The pulsating waves trigger the body’s dormant stem cells and growth factors in the penis and promotes rejuvenation of erectile tissue. This therapy is the same treatment as the GainsWave Protocol – https://gainswave.com/
What is the treatment?
Each treatment session lasts about 15 minutes and is easy to tolerate. The area treated can be numbed before the session with numbing cream. You can resume your normal activities after the treatment. It is generally recommended to have 6-12 sessions. Most patients experience benefits lasting up to 1 year. You may need 1-2 sessions per year to maintain your improvement.
PressureWave Pulsed-Wave Treatment Results
- Significant improvement of sexual performance
- Triggers body’s natural repair mechanism
- Enables natural erection mechanism
- Reported improvement within 2 weeks of treatment
- High rate of reported satisfaction 1 year following treatment
Case Studies on PressureWaves for Erectile Dysfunction:
- Shockwave treatment of erectile dysfunction
- Low-intensity Extracorporeal Shock Wave Treatment Improves Erectile Function: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis
- Impact of aging and comorbidity on the efficacy of low-intensity shock wave therapy for erectile dysfunction
- Men’s Power-Pressure Wave Erectile Regeneration-Therapy: an Early Assessment
- Peyronie’s disease and low intensity shock wave therapy: Clinical outcomes and patient satisfaction rate in an open-label single arm prospective study in Australian men